Business Partners Circle
South Shore Conservatory's Business Partners recognize that the arts mean business. Our Business Partners support the Conservatory and its mission of providing access to arts education through our belief that the arts are essential to human development, and that arts education builds a dynamic workforce by encouraging innovation, creative problem solving, discipline and team work. The arts fuel the economy and vitalize communities – arts organizations create jobs, attract tourists, and support local businesses.
Beyond our full calendar of public performances throughout the year, SSC is committed to community outreach — the scholarship program, serves over 30% of our students, ImagineARTS – an arts literacy education program, serves local public schools, and SSC Community Voices, a choir serving adults with developmental delays. These programs are only a few of the important SSC initiatives throughout the year.
SSC welcomes the opportunity to discuss tailored benefits to meet the unique needs and goals of our Business Partners. To discover what SSC can do to amplify your company's commitment to making a difference in our community, contact Liz Graham, Corporate Relations Liaison, at 781-749-7565 ext. 14. Download Business Partners
Donor Benefits PDF.
Sample benefits of becoming an SSC Business Partner include:
All of the benefits listed at the [$20,000] level plus:
- Ad featuring the business partner and its support for SSC in selected South Shore media
- Reception for company clients, guests and personnel with SSC Trustees and Premiere Patrons before or after an SSC concert (EUS, DMF, CCS, Hingham Jazz Festival), with complimentary concert tickets for invitees
All of the benefits listed at the [$15,000] level plus:
- Opportunity to host a private event at SSC, in our amphitheater
All of the benefits listed at the [$10,000] level plus:
- Press release with photo sent to South Shore media, SSC email list (5000+) with link on social media
- Driveway Banner
All of the benefits listed at the [$5000] level plus:
- Article and photo on SSC website and media distribution
- Full-page ad in Summer Spotlight and Duxbury Music Festival programs
- Driveway Banner
All of the benefits listed at the [$2500] level plus:
- Half-page ad in Summer Spotlight and Duxbury Music Festival programs
- Invitation for two to the SSC Premiere Patron Dinner
- Listing in the SSC Annual Report, Center Stage newsletter and Summer Spotlight and Duxbury Music Festival programs
- Listing on the SSC Business Partners website page
- Listing on the Business Partners Recognition Slide on the lobby TVs in Hingham and Duxbury
SSC’s 2017/2018 Business Sponsors
Benefactor Circle ($25,000-$50,000)
Boston Financial Management
Composer’s Circle ($15,000-$24,999)
Hingham Institution for Savings
Massa Products Corporation
Conductor’s Circle ($10,000-$14,999)
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
The Gagnon Group, LLC
Quincy Mutual Group
Rockland Trust Charitable Foundation
The Village at Duxbury
Presto Circle ($5,000-$9,999)
Ameriprise and The Len Nolan Group
Barnes & Noble
The Derby Street Shoppes
Pilgrim Bank Foundation
Schroder Investment Management North America, Inc.
Tailwind Wealth Management LLC
Vivace Circle ($2,500-$4,999)
Cribstone Capital Management, LLC
Hemenway & Barnes, LLP
Newfield House, Inc.
Listing includes donors from January 1, 2017-December 31, 2017
JOIN US! SSC welcomes the opportunity to discuss tailored benefits to meet the unique needs and goals of our Business Partners. To discover what SSC can do to amplify your company’s commitment to making a difference in our community, contact Liz Graham, Corporate Relations Liaison, at 781-749-7565 ext. 14 or email email@example.com.